It's Mother's Day this weekend and if you don't already have a card or gift prepared, how about writing a good old love letter to thank Mom?
And if you've prepared a huge celebration for the wonderful women in your life, you could still use a little floral letter to present your love in words.
You won't even need an envelope. And it's FREE to download, compliments of me!
1. Download the StickieMail DIY Folding Letter to Mom PDF, print using home printer on A4 copy paper and cut along outlines with scissors.
If you have access to a Silhouette Cameo, download the StickieMail DIY Folding Letter to Mom cut file.
2. Write your love message to Mom on the floral printed side.
3. Fold along the dotted lines, making sure to fold down the two smaller side flaps first, then place some glue or double-sided tape on the two pink strips (on the bottom flap) to adhere the bottom flap to the two side flaps.
4. Slip some dried and perfumed flower petals, or your own doodled Free Kiss Coupons in the envelope before sealing it up.
5. On reverse side, paste heart stickers or washi tape to decorate. Completed!
6. Present it to Mom with a big hug and loads of kisses! :)
May I know if you have any workshop suitable for hobbyist? Is there any brochure we can view?