Lunch Basket Spinner Game, by eeBoo
- For ages 3 and up
- For 2 to 4 players
- Approximate time to play 15-30 minutes.
- Box is 9.5 x 9.5 x 1.5” and includes instructions.
- Number of pieces: 30 pieces
- Includes a real tablecloth which is approximately 20 x 20”.
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
- Made from 90% Recycled Product, Printed with Vegetable Inks.
- From eeBoo, a Woman-Owned, Mother-Run, Always Good Company
eeBoo’s Lunch Basket Spin-to-Play game helps young children practice patience and social skills. Spin to choose sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, and other colourful picnic food and drinks to fill your plate. Once you have completed your plate with the food categories, you are the winner. All food pieces, plates and spinner are made of sturdy cardboard material and printed with vegetable inks. A colourful 20” x 20” picnic tablecloth is also included.
Spin for your plate.
Dessert, of course, will have to wait.
Ants are cause for some concern;
If they appear you'll lose a turn.
Once your picnic plate's complete
You have won! Bon Appetit!